Thursday, April 12, 2012

Long Time

I think almost all of my posts have a little blurb in there about how awful a blogger I am. Well, this time, it's not all my fault. We moved and had to cancel internet service because mediacom doesn't service our new house. Drag. So we've been without until Tuesday. I almost didn't know what to do with the computer. I guess this means a real update is necessary.

Eladie just turned 1 on Wednesday. Yay! She's made it around the sun one whole time! Go Eladie!! She really likes to eat and will try anything. This is a stark contrast to her older sister, but I will give Emery some credit. She's getting braver. Eladie is over the 100 percentile for weight and 95-97th percentile in height. She's so big!! She loves to do hair. Hers, Emery's, mine...she's a really good at combing. She says Momma and Dada specifically to the right person and loves stacking blocks. She also loves playing outside and crawling in the grass. No walking yet, but it's right around the corner; she stands and pushes everything she can around the house. Her favorite drink is water from her spiffy Camelbak and her favorite thing for lunch is deli turkey. She will NOT eat a hotdog. She must have a sense about what they're made of. All in all she's so adorable. I just want to kiss her face all day! And I do!



Emery is growing so fast too! Although she's only 50th percentile in height and 10-25th percentile in weight (She only weighs 5lbs more than Eladie), she's super smart. She loves to read and draw. She's started drawing family groups together. The 4 of us, grandma, papa...she's also drawn her friends Josie and her family, Dakota and his family, Brooklyn and Briley and their family and also Maryola and her family. She's also getting better at playing with Eladie. I think she's realizing that it can be fun to have someone to play with! She's so smart, I never know what she's going to say next! She loves being at church and she's always talking about what she's going to tell Miss Jane on Wednesdays. She will definitely enjoy preschool which is something I'm going to start looking into for her. Sad for Momma, thrilling for her.


(This is her "school outfit". She's always talking about going to school and riding the bus) 

(She's also practicing riding a big-kid bike!)













 I got picture-happy.














No comments:

Post a Comment